Well what a miserable damp and dismal day it has been here today. A good excuse to get into my craft room and get some more work done for the NEC. Both Tiggy and Precious have had a lovely day lazing on the couch and playing. It is so funny to see them together as Precious is copying everything that Tiggy does. She has now managed to get onto the windowsill.
Here is the last of my projects I made with Kath on our crafting day on Wednesday.
1. 8 x 8 canvas painted with cream acrylic paint.
2. A sheet of 8 x 8 paper from LOTV Beach Bliss distressed with scissors and DI Bundle Sage then adhered to the canvas with Pinflair I then distressed around the edge of the frame with Vintage Photo.
3. Cream lace and beaded trim adhered to the paper.
4. Bird cage and bird distressed with Vintage Photo and 2 gems added for the eyes and ribbon to top of the birdcage.
5. Leaves have been distressed with bundle sage and vintage photo.
6. I have added a stand of beads with green rose made with paper and dipped in UTEE with a bow.
7. To finish off I have added a small bird to the birdcage, roses one the leaves, string hanger and using Stazon Brown ink stamped the words and Vintage meaning.
Thank you for stopping by Today