Followers

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Freesia

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Welcome to my new followers I hope you enjoy your visits and that some of my projects inspire you.  I have blog candy available until 2nd December with the winner being picked by Random Org.  Please go here to enter if you haven't already.  An early crafting Christmas present to one of my lucky followers.  You never know it could be you!

Here is my card for today I have used the Freesia Decoupage Stamp set from Imagination Crafts. I just love Freesia and I had it in my wedding bouquet.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 silver pearlescent card (Annemarie Designs)
2. Pewter mirri card was used for first layer
3. Using Glossy black card I have stamped the leaves, flowers and sentiment with Versamark and dusted with the Mica Powders.  To set I have sprayed with cheap hairspray.
4. The topper I have stamped onto glossy black carc and again dusted with mica powders and matted and layered with foam pads to give dimension.
5. To finish off I have added a white bow with 2 stick pins.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous work, love the black and the shimmer together. Gorgeous. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the gloss card with the Mica's Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic card Linda. I love the monochrome effect you've created x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda. Love this technique of using the mica powders with versamark. Lovely stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda - love that image (I love freesia too). Love the Black and that glitter and shimmer together.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautiful card Linda - freesia's are amazing aren't they - so delicate yet such a strong fragrance. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Linda - loving the black and the shimmeriness xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Linda,love the silver pearlescent card set against the black, shows off the mica beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card Linda, love the design and technique you've used x thanks for your comments on my blog, all well here,thanks..... hope all good with you too xx (good luck with getting your decorating finished for Christmas) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, fabulous design and lovely colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea to use glossy black for the background! That sheer bow against the pearl and pewter shine is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty, I have been using my Mica Powders and things, and will be on my blog over the next week or so, thank you again, for helping me out at the NEC, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors you have used for this!! Really awesome!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Craftitude challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx