Followers

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Fushia

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all doing today?  I am aching a bit but just glad to see the decorating stuff put away.  Spending the day giving the windows and house a thorough clean as it has been a mess far to long for my liking.  All nice and new for Christmas.  I can't believe that it will be December on Sunday, where has this year gone?

This plaque is made using Imagination Crafts Products.



Recipe

1. 6 x 6 MDF Plaque painted with MDF Jet Paint, Crackle Medium and Cream MDF Paint.
2. Stamped the whole of the plaque with Versamark and then dusted Mica Powder over then I set with cheap Hairspray.
3. I stamped the image, sentiment and foliage with Versafine Black ink and embossed with WOW Embossing Powder.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

18 comments:

  1. Stunning colour and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the plaque, gorgeous image and colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful plaque Linda - hope the cleaning goes well! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Linda, the colours are gorgeous, very pretty. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very lovely Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colour choice for this. And the image is a really nice one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color just jumps off the page! SO very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this plaque, really pretty. I'd hang it on my wall :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful shimmery plaque, love the colour and fab stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, love the shimmer on that lovely fuchsia colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous plaque Linda, love those colours with that image.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, Linda! Gorgeous but simple design. Love the purple, of course, and that stamp of that fushia flower is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Linda. I love the shine and the crackle looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous fuschia image and beautiful colouring. Love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colour and different. Really nice. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where indeed, has it gone, LOL...last year I my 50th birthday was just creeping up, now 51 on the way, mmmm..Beautiful card, Linda and I am so happy your house is all finished, bet it was worth it after all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely colours and stamp used on this one Linda.
    Bet you are glad to have the house back in order.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx