I had such a busy day yesterday and Rick has painted all the skirting boards in the dining room and kitchen ready for me to paint in a couple of weeks. No time next week as I am off to Kings Lynn on Friday for the demonstration weekend at BJ Crafts.
Today's card is made using one of Kim Costello's new stamps, I think she is lovely and such a dream to colour.
1. Shaped A5 white card from Hunkydory.
2. Spellbinder Curved Rectangle Die used to cut out the Core'dinations card for first layer
3. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth, coloured with my Copics and then cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die and dusted over with PanPastel, pale blue.
4. Using yellow card I cut out the two Tonic flourishes and added blue gems to the swirls.
5. I have added a yellow double bow and a gold butterfly.
Thank you for stopping by Today