It is time for our new challenge over on Imagination Crafts, this is going to be the 5th challenge and I can't believe how quick this year has gone. The theme for this month is Sparkle and Glitter. Imagination Crafts have so many products that would fit these theme fabulously that I was spoilt for choice.
My friend Kath (aka Mucky Paws) has designed more stencils so I have used one of them with a couple of colours of Sparkle Medium.
1. 8 x 8 white square scalloped card.
2. Dark green Pearlscent card which I have wrapped 2 strands of Burgundy ribbon around and then layered onto the card. I then made 3 faux bows.
3. The Secret Garden mask has been stenciled onto black shiny card using Sparkle Medium Antique Bronze and Sage Green from Imagination Crafts.
4. I have used Sparkle and Shine spray on the roses and added them to the topper.
5. To finish off I have used a black flourish from Chloe.
Thank you for stopping by Today