Just to say thank you to everyone who has visited my blog and left comments while I was away at the NEC this weekend. Thank you also to those of you who took the time to come and say hello too! It was fantastic to finally meet you all and you certainly brightened my days. I hope you all got lots of lovely goodies as I did.
A quick card today as I have a lot to catch up on and get done. Have a wonderful day.
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have cut the corners with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is from First Edition Summer Breeze cut out with Spellbinder Label 1, It then wrapped white ribbon around both corners and layered onto the card.
3. The second layer is card from Core'dinations So Mod pack cut out with Spellbinder Fleur de Lis.
4. The topper is from Hobby House which I have cut down to size to fit the pink card so it acts as a frame, I distressed around the image with PanPastel.
5. To finish off I have added pearl butterfly and pearls to each corner.
Thank you for stopping by Today