Followers

Sunday, 3 November 2013

New Home

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I can at last see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I should have all demo's finish by the end of today all ready for me to pack ready for the NEC on Thursday.  I am demonstrating for Imagination Crafts and we will be on Stand A16.  So looking forward to meeting lots of my blogging and Facebook friends.

Here is a card I made yesterday using Imagination Crafts Products.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered bronze pearlescent card.
2. I have inked the topper with Versamark and dusted over with Mica Powder
3. I stamped Snowy Cottage Decoupage Stamp and New Home Sentiment with Versamark
4. The lock and key have been painted with MDF Paint and then inked with Versamark and dusted with Mica Powder.  I then added pearl gems and voila the card is finished.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. looks great Linda it's a beautiful card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that snowy cottage scene, great new home card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous sparkly creation Linda. Perfect for the season. Also thank you for sharing your creation with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, a very pretty card. I'm loving the way you have added a lock and key, especially as it is a new home card. I love cards made with the mica powders, as they have that lovely sheen just like silk when in the light, so pretty. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and card. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda have a great time at the NEC I can't get there this time unfortunately but have fun!!! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and great Technique Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just simply beautiful as always!
    Have a great time on Thursday. Wish I could be there.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that cottage image! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card Linda - love the shine - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great new home card, love the image and the lock and key.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely image and great idea to use the lock and key. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Linda this is beautiful, my friend, I hope you have a package ready for me to buy, so that I can make these stunning creations, in 4 sleeps time, so excited xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Fabulous card Linda, I love the techniques you used. XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card Linda. Love the sheen on the background.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so beautiful, Linda! I think I'm going to pretend that it's just for me in my new home. :-D Love that wintry image!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card!! I love your design. Thanks for joining Challenges 4 Everybody.
    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx