A quick post this morning as I am off to see my crafty buddy Kath for a few hours to catch up as not seen her since Saturday at the NEC. So a lot to catch up on, so jealous she got her photo taken with Deano too :)
I have another Christmas card for you today.
1. 6 x 6 white square card, I have matted and layered pearlescent pink card onto the base.
2. The patterned paper is from my stash which has been layered onto the pink card.
3. The sentiment is from my stash which I have just added small red gems on the berries of the holly.
4. The topper is from Mulberry Wood which I have added glitter to the snowflakes and the ground.
5. To finish off I have added 2 holly leaves and gems to the centre and one corner.
Thank you for stopping by Today