Followers

Sunday, 10 November 2013

Scribble and Scrap Challenge 5

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers, Veterans and Visitors

Today is the start of our new challenge over at Scribble and Scrap and as always it is "Anything Goes".  I sure hope this has gone live as it is a scheduled post as I am working at the NEC today.  To those of you who have visited and said hello, thank you!

With today being Remembrance Sunday I have used the Poppy Digi and made the following card which I am dedicating to all service men and women all over the world.  I called my card "with the setting of the sun..." which finishes ...we will remember them..


Recipe

1. A6 white scalloped card I have matted and layered black card onto the base.
2. The topper I created in my graphic programme and added the sentiment "Never Forget"
The poppies have been coloured with Copic Sketch Pens and I have decoupage the poppy.
3. Topper has been matted and layered onto red card.
4. I cut out and coloured a single poppy and placed to one side and finished off with red gems.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs

25 comments:

  1. A wonderful card for Remembrance Sunday Linda. The poppies look fabulous.
    It was brilliant to have finally met you. Thank you for all your advice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and poignant sentiment, one we should all think about today. Love Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab, fab, fab! I love this poppy and you've coloured it so beautifully. I've been trying to tell Jamie more about 'Poppy Day' but I always well up when I start talking.

    Love the colours, design and layout for this one...really beautiful.

    Thank you for creating such a great card for the challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, love the design and how you've cut out the poppy image and placed it on the side x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a Beautiful Card Linda Just Perfect Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Linda! So perfect for this special day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome creation. Just love how you have repeated the image in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful poppy and a beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card Linda ...its Sunday afternoon guessing you might be flagging a bit by now but hope you have had a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just terrific, Linda! Love that poppy and your sentiment is perfect. Love the gems in the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful poppy and card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card Linda - that poppy is fab and its red flowers at creative inspirations this week - this card would be perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card Linda. Love the sentiment, very appropriate. Hope you had a great time at the NEC. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card Linda,love this poppy image, coloured beautifully.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card for Remembrance Sunday.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card Linda, I love the poppies and I like the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card Linda, your colouring is fantastic. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just love this, the red poppy really stands out against the black :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautifully done! Love the bright red against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful card Linda. Love the poppy image and the overall design. Just perfect.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Outstanding Linda, nothing else to say here, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx