Followers

Monday, 11 November 2013

Snow Fun


Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well and have had a good Monday.  I have had a very busy day today, running errands and cleaning up after the plasterer finished.  Everything is back furniture wise and still living in a bit of upheaval until we can decorate in a couple of weeks when the walls have dried out.

First photo I am showing is my crafty stash I bought at the NEC at the weekend.  I had a wonderful time and treated myself to some crafty goodies, plenty of card blanks, ribbon, MDF pieces, papers, toppers, flowers, inks, acrylic paints, stamps, gems and assorted adhesive.


Here is my card for today.


Recipe

1. White 6 x 6 square card with embossed scalloped front.
2. First layer is paper from LOTV called Frosty Christmas
3. I have matted and layered purple and blue glitter card and wrapped white ribbon around, made a double bow then added snowflake button on bow and die cut snowflakes with pearl gems in their centres.
4. I have matted and layered the topper which is from Hobby House onto purple card which I have added faux stitching with Spica glitter pen.  The topper I have distressed the edges with Brilliance Blue. I have added Stickles Frosted Lace glitter to the coat and cuffs of the image.
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. wow beautiful goodies you have bought Linda and a gorgeous card you have made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image and the snowflakes down the ribbon, your new stash looks fabulous.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Linda, fab colours. Nice haul too...enjoy playing. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, such a sweet xmas image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Linda and such fab goodies from the NEC. Enjoy them.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card..Linda...it was great to see you at the NEC...and wow you did get some stash whilst you were there...hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card And what great Stash you got from the nec Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, lucky you all that lovely crafty stash to play with !! This card is beautiful and I adore the way you have done the ribbon. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Linda. Cute image and love the ribbon at the side.
    Lots of lovely new stash too. Great to meet you.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really sweet image, lovely colours and papers, love that snowflake button!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. super crafty stash Linda - have fun playing with that! Love your card too - super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Firstly WOW on all your new crafting goodies from the NEC...wish I could have got but alas not to be this year! And secondly....I love you card its just beautiful! x
    Crafty hugs
    Debby x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image, wonderful card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful image Linda, love the colour and layout.
    wow plenty of goodies for you to play with .
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card Linda. The paper and topper are gorgeous and the bow looks fabulous x
    I'm glad you found time to shop for yourself at the NEC and look forward to seeing what you create with your new goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Justlove the happy little image, and the ribbon and bow are fabulous. My what a great spending spree you had! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Linda and love the goodies xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a stunning card, enjoy playing with all those goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is soooooo lovely Linda! Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Sarah CBN DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card love the blue and lilac colour combination! Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this week, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous stash and a beautiful creation Linda
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you had a good time at the NEC, lots of goodies there.
    A beautiful card and such a great image too. Thanks for playing along with us at Hobbycutz this week.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely wintry card. The colours are yummy and the image is so sweet. Love the added sparkle and the doodled frame. The ribbon and snowflakes is a gorgeous element. Thanks for joining our Add Some Doodling challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic stash, Linda, I am hoping to take a picture of mines tomorrow, it will actually be a surprise to see what I bought, LOL...love your card, great brrr, colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda, this is just wonderful! I love the color palette, so wintry! The image is sweet and you have colored it beautifully! Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by 613 Avenue Create! We appreciate it!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx