Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all well and have had a good Monday. I have had a very busy day today, running errands and cleaning up after the plasterer finished. Everything is back furniture wise and still living in a bit of upheaval until we can decorate in a couple of weeks when the walls have dried out.
First photo I am showing is my crafty stash I bought at the NEC at the weekend. I had a wonderful time and treated myself to some crafty goodies, plenty of card blanks, ribbon, MDF pieces, papers, toppers, flowers, inks, acrylic paints, stamps, gems and assorted adhesive.
Here is my card for today.
1. White 6 x 6 square card with embossed scalloped front.
2. First layer is paper from LOTV called Frosty Christmas
3. I have matted and layered purple and blue glitter card and wrapped white ribbon around, made a double bow then added snowflake button on bow and die cut snowflakes with pearl gems in their centres.
4. I have matted and layered the topper which is from Hobby House onto purple card which I have added faux stitching with Spica glitter pen. The topper I have distressed the edges with Brilliance Blue. I have added Stickles Frosted Lace glitter to the coat and cuffs of the image.
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today