Followers

Thursday, 21 November 2013

To a Friend

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Where has this week gone?  Thursday already!  I hope you are all keeping well and managing to get some crafting done.  I have had a busy week so far and today will be packing my bags ready for my trip to Kings Lynn tomorrow. 

Hubby is going to be undercoating all the walls and ceilings that have been plastered.  His son is going to be helping him, so I am glad I will be out the way.  Really fed up now with everything not being in their rightful place.  Once I get home I will be getting the kitchen and dining room sorted and then the lounge.  I HATE disorganisation it drives me mad!

Here is my card for today, again using Imagination Crafts products.


Recipe

1. 15 x 15 cm MDF painted with MDF Jet paint.
2. I inked all the MDF with Versamark and dusted with Mica Powder
3. Stamped the leaves, tulips, and sentiment around the edges and then stamped the image with Versamark.  I then sprayed with hairspray.
4. I added a calendar to the bottom, punched two holes and threaded cord and twine for the hanger.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful Calendar Great Idea Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea Linda - might just be pinching this one! Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea - beautiful calendar
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really do love this idea, would make a lovely gift xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty calendar - love the colour, have a great time this weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant calendar Linda and a fabulous gift too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Love the color. Hope you get everything back in it's place soon. Not being organized drives me crazy too :-).

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very lovely calender Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. This calendar look great linda!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Linda. My favourite colour too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! what a fabulous calendar, and done with my favourite colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely calender with beautiful colours! Love the idea!
    Thank you for joining us at SweetStamps Challenge this week!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful color and bet the Mica adds such a fab shimmer to your calendar. Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am with you on that Linda, everything has to have it's place and stay there...it will all be worth it, when it is finished...fabulous calender, love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great calender for a lovely friend thankyou for joining our challenge at artistic inspirations good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for making such an effort to enter the LEJ Designs Challenge No. 80 - Alter It Or Gifts, over on the LEJ Challenge Blog.

    This is beautiful. Such a vivid colour to it, really makes it stand out.

    We really hope you will return very soon and join in with more of our future challenges.
    Great prizes up for grabs from the owners of LEJ Designs and our wonderful sponsors.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxxx DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a vibrant shade of lavender on your card. This is so pretty. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx