Followers

Saturday, 9 November 2013

To Santa with Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I wanted to say thank you so much to all my Facebook and Blogging friends who have actually come to say hello to me the past 2 days.  It is so lovely to be able to put a face to a name.  You are all stars for stopping by and made my day.

Today's card is one of my favourite decoupage stamp sets called "Letter to Santa".


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have wrapped red ribbon around the top of the gold card and then matted and layered onto the base card.
2. Second layer is black pearlescent card.
3. The topper is Red shiny card which I have stamped the image with Versamark and dusted with Gold Mica powder.
4. To finish off I have added gold pearl gems and a heart MDF charm dusted with gold mica powder.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mica powder for your stamp, Linda! Such an elegant look to the card. Red and gold are favorites of mine for Christmas cards, especially the simple, elegant ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you Linda, and thank you for all the help you gave us demoing the mica powders. Love the image and use of the powder xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another Stunning card lovely image Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, the topper looks fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Linda. Love the image and the mica technique. So lovely to meet you at the show and thanks for explaining the background technique with micas. Will definitely be trying this.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card Lind a loving the red card and mica powder xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, a simple but beautiful card. I just love this stamp, it's so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So elegant, Linda, I do love how you have achieved this look, hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx