A quick post this morning as I have a few errands I need to do. I hope you all have a fabulous Monday and that the week is a good one.
I think this card would make a lovely Anniversary card what do you think?
1. Shaped card which I have distressed with Phthalo Green Tint PanPastel
2. I cut out a Scalloped Oval and distressed with Bright Yellow Green Tint PanPastel
3. The topper is from Hobby House and I have used Copic Sketch Pen G40 to coloured around the image.
4. I have tied green bows all around the image to form a frame.
5. I have stamped the sentiment with Distress Ink Bundle Sage and distressed with Phthalo Green Tint.
6. To finish off I have added pearl strand and roses and two pearl hearts.
Thank you for stopping by Today