I am off to see my parents today, I hope you are all keeping well and managing to get some crafting done. The decorating is now all finished and furniture, pictures, mirrors etc are all back in their rightful place. YAY!!!!!
Today's card is made using Imagination Crafts products.
1. 7 x 7 cream square card.
2. First layer is silver mirri card, second layer is patterned card from Imagination Crafts.
3. I have wrapped silver ribbon around the 2 layers then adhered to base of card.
4. The topper is black glossy card brayered with Sparkle gel, image is inked with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I then cut it out and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. Added a sentiment from my stash, the star is MDF from Imagination Crafts embossed with silver sparkle embossing powder.
6. To finish off I made a bow and added a white dazzler.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
To be added Later
Thank you for stopping by Today