Followers

Friday, 29 November 2013

Winter Wonderland

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am off to see my parents today, I hope you are all keeping well and managing to get some crafting done.  The decorating is now all finished and furniture, pictures, mirrors etc are all back in their rightful place. YAY!!!!!

Today's card is made using Imagination Crafts products.



Recipe

1. 7 x 7 cream square card.
2. First layer is silver mirri card, second layer is patterned card from Imagination Crafts.
3. I have wrapped silver ribbon around the 2 layers then adhered to base of card.
4. The topper is black glossy card brayered with Sparkle gel, image is inked with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I then cut it out and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. Added a sentiment from my stash, the star is MDF from Imagination Crafts embossed with silver sparkle embossing powder.
6. To finish off I made a bow and added a white dazzler.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

To be added Later

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image, the paper and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous,gorgeous topper and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Have a Lovely Day Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice .... Love the simplicity xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda, love that background so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvelous, Linda! Love that glittery ribbon and the star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, beautiful card, love the background and colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook Group
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly- DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a lovely card Linda.

    gr karn

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Linda. The colour combo, stamp and backing paper are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sparkly ribbon, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Linda. I bet it looks really sparkly in real life.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and such a pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card I love the image and the star is fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Linda , love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx