Followers

Sunday, 29 December 2013

2013 Canvas' Revisited

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?  Not long left of 2013!  This year sure has gone by very quickly, it sure is true that the older you get the quicker the years go by.  Today I am going to be having another day crafting.  I had a nice lie in and now it is time to have some fun doing what I love the most.

I am so glad you enjoyed my sharing some of my favourite cards from this year. Today I am showing some of my favourite canvas' I made during this year.  I hope you enjoy today's post as much as yesterdays.






 
Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful and creative projects Linda. You are so talented.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all gorgeous and beautiful made Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvases Linda, but have to say the fifth one is my most favourite favourite! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all stunning Linda!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow there wonderful love the lady one. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creations Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all absolutely lovely and very different. The colours are all great and the different materials you've used really give them texture and dimension.
    I love the one you gave me and will treasure it forever.

    <3 and hugs talented lady
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see your work again Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're all wonderful. So creative!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creations Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous Linda - a great way of working - must get around to that one some time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME, canvases, Linda, if I was to pick a favourite it would be the peacock, they are supposed to be unlucky, but I for one love them. hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all lovely Linda! I think I love the peacock best, beautiful blues! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all gorgeous Linda. Really must start to experiment and do more altered canvas work - if I have the time lol.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all lovely Linda, very creative. Love the peacock best. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx