Followers

Monday, 2 December 2013

Blog Candy Winner

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like to say welcome to all my new followers, I hope you enjoy your visits and that my projects have inspired you in some small way.

I would like to thank all my existing followers for all your lovely comments and visits they mean a lot and I hope they also inspire you too.

Well 56 entries, WOW thank you!  I have picked the winner with Random Org and here is the winner!


Congratulations Ardilla!
Here is her comment too...

How generous of your to bring a Christmas candy to share with us... thanks for the chance!
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Would you please email me with your details please so I can get your prize in the post.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Well done Ardilla, you'e one lucky lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ardilla, enjoy your surprise. Thanks again Linda for the chance to win.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much, Linda...
    I will send you an email ASAP!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ardilla, enjoy hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations Ardilla.
    thank you Linda for giving it.


    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ardilla have fun with your new stash & thanks for the chance Linda!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ardilla. Have fun with your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parabéns Ardilla.
    Linda obrigada pela oportunidade, amei participar.
    Felicidades.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx