Followers

Saturday, 21 December 2013

Chantelle at the Races

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A crafting day here in my little piece of heaven (aka craft room).  I hope you are all well and manage to get some crafting done too.

This is my first post for today, for this card I have used Chantelle at the Races from Make it Crafty.


Recipe

1. A5 curved white card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card.
2. Second layer is pink card cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle with white organza ribbon wrapped around the centre.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics and Spica pens.
4. I have added a double pink bow to the side and added a sentiment.
5. To finish off I have added a feather, diamanté embellishment, red star spray and a pink rose


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx 

20 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, such a pretty card and image, love the colours also. Thank you for joining our 2nd Challenge at Crafting From the Heart. Good luck.

    Hugs Erin x (DT & Co Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Linda. Love the image and flower xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun with the vibrant pinks. Love the bow.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Linda, love the card shape. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda! Great coloring of Chantelle! Love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a very beautiful card Linda and a great image.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and a great job coloring her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Linda I love this fabulous colours :) crafty hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the colours and layout of this card Linda and that image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, very sassy love the colour and all the elements. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Linda - adorable card hun - wishing u all the best and ty so much for your lovely support x

    ReplyDelete
  12. splendid card Linda - love that image! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my this is spectacular!! I love it, wonderful job. Thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulously pretty card Linda. I love the shape, image and embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. I love your card Thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart. Hope to see you next time hugs Sharon ( DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, what a stunning card, I would love to attend a Ladies day at the Races, my daughter and her friends, did a few years ago, and they had a ball...love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Linda - beautiful embellishments and a lovely image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Linda. Great colouring of the image and love the fab embellishments.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shape of the card and the embellishments. Thanks for playing at Crafting From the Heart. Hope to see you next time! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx