Followers

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Christine The Soprano

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing this evening, it sure has been rather chilly here today.  I had a lovely visit with Kath and of course, I forgot to take the Hobnobs!  Never mind we had crumpets and biscuits instead.

Tonight's card is made using a digi from Make it Crafty, she is called Christine Soprano, I have coloured her with my Copics.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 white square card
2. First layer is gold mirri card embossed using Embossalicious Regal Square which I have wrapped green ribbon around.
3. The second layer is from my stash which has embossed flowers on one side.
4. I printed Christine onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics and Spica pens, I then cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die and distressed around the image with PanPastel Metallic Gold.
5. To finish off I have added 4 green pearl gems on the four corners on the topper, a sentiment and a rose on the green bow.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

24 comments:

  1. this is a very beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, she is so pretty, love Yellow and Green together, a beautiful card. Hope you had a good time with your visitor.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is stunning Linda, one of my favourite images, seems so long since I did any colouring, love your colour choices too.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the color combo for it. stunning coloring. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab vibrant card Linda, and fantastic colouring on that dress! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card Linda. The image is gorgeous and wonderfully coloured. The embossed mirri looks brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous zesty colours Linda - beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the make it crafty images :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I am off to visit family on Sunday so I would like to take this chance to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi what a lovely card!!!
    thanks for passing by my blog... I'll follow you back with pleasure!
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love this image....gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image,the colours and the embossing
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card linda, i saw it already on the MiC FB group :-)
    Love the greens and yellow!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, Linda! Love the green and gold combo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Linda. She's so gorgeous! And you did choose the perfect coloura combo which is made it perfect. Thanks for sharing this at Crafty Sentiments. Looking forward to see more of yours there :)
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Linda. The green looks very striking against the gold.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, How STUNNING, outstanding image and the rich colours fabulous hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda this is beautiful, Your colouring is fab it really does look like there are lots of layers to her dress well done
    Thanks for joining us this week over at LEJ Designs challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for LEJ Designs)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Striking colours on this pretty card
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous design! Thank you so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs! We hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx