It sure is chilly here this morning! My poor car looks like a snowball it is frosted all over. I am off for a quick visit to see Kath today. Looking forward to having a girly natter with a coffee and hopefully some Hobnobs.
One of the blog challenges I am going to enter this into the theme is "What Christmas means to you?" Well Christmas for me is time spent with your loved ones, when I was a child we would visit relatives and have fun opening presents. Quite a few of my younger years we were abroad and this was time spent with our parents, going for a swim and just having family time together. What does it mean for you?
1. I made an easel card from 6 x 6 square card and layered the paper over the front which is from my stash.
2. I then distressed a white doily with PanPastel Gold Metallic and added gold gems to the centre of the flowers.
3. The topper has been inked around the edges with Gold Marker pen, I added Sparkle Detail White shimmer to her boots and ear muffs, then distressed around the image with PanPastel Metallic Gold.
4. On the base of the card I matted and layered the same paper as the front with green ribbon wrapped around. I then added a sentiment onto a banner which was cut out with Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiment Die adhered to the ribbon with foam pads to form a stopper.
5. To finish off I added 2 cream and gold bows either side of the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today