I would like to share with you my second GDT card for the Digi Bells DT Blog. I have used Elisabeth Bell's Christmas Bells for my project which you can purchase here. I hope that you have time to check out the blog to see what the rest of the design team have been posting this past month.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my new followers, and my followers who have been with me for a long time. This year has been a phenomenal one and next year looks like it is going to be even better. Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas.
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered gold mirri card.
2. I then matted and layered Holly Berry paper and then red poinsettia paper.
3. I printed the image onto Super Smooth card and cut out with Spellbinder Fleur De Lis die and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens, I added Sparkle Detail to her cape, dress and hand muff.
4. I have added holly leaves, red roses and pearls.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment "Winter Wishes" which I cut out using Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiment Dies.
Thank you for Stopping by Today