Followers

Saturday, 21 December 2013

Digi Bells GDT Post

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Visitors and Followers

I would like to share with you my second GDT card for the Digi Bells DT Blog.  I have used Elisabeth Bell's Christmas Bells for my project which you can purchase here. I hope that you have time to check out the blog to see what the rest of the design team have been posting this past month.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my new followers, and my followers who have been with me for a long time.  This year has been a phenomenal one and next year looks like it is going to be even better.  Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered gold mirri card.
2. I then matted and layered Holly Berry paper and then red poinsettia paper.
3. I printed the image onto Super Smooth card and cut out with Spellbinder Fleur De Lis die and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens, I added Sparkle Detail to her cape, dress and hand muff.
4. I have added holly leaves, red roses and pearls.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment "Winter Wishes" which I cut out using Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiment Dies.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning Linda. Those flowers finish it off perfect xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the image and the wonderful red roses. Heve a great Christmas and new year.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautfiul card, love those roses :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always Linda
    Have a great Christmas and a peaceful 2014
    Thank you for your support through out the year
    Big Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda,love the image and the flowers are lush. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Linda! Wonderful coloring of the beautiful image! Love the vibrant red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute image beautifully coloured. Love those flowers too Linda. Thanks for joining us at SDD Challenge. Good luck and merry christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning as always Linda
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a real beauty Linda - I love that image and the roses look awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and image Linda, the flowers finish it beautifully. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ! this is gorgeous Linda, love the layout and the image is just beautiful. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, I love that image, and all the fabulous detail you have added here, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda.

    Hope you, Rick and the kitties have a wonderful Chrimbo.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Linda! Love that sparkle around her cloak. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those red roses set the lovely image off a treat, beautiful card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, great colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Craftitude. Merry Christmas & Happy new year and thank you for all your support joining in our challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda, just love the image and the roses are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely image, lovely choice of background layers, lovely choice of embelishments - Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Linda. Such a lovely image and love all the sparkle.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a adorable card thankyou for joining our challenge at craftitude good luck fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous work as usual Linda, love the colour scheme :-) Thank you for joining us at A little bit Crafty, hope to see you join us soon :-) Elaine DT-xxx-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx