Followers

Thursday, 26 December 2013

Digi Bells GDT Post

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I have another GDT card I have made for the Digi Bells DT Blog.  I have used Patti's Kisses from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Store.  I do love this little image and have made a birthday card.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 White Square card which I have matted and layered Core'dination card which has been embossed with Embossalicious folder and distressed with PanPastels Gold.
2. My next layer is Core'dinations Glitter card which I have cut out with Spellbinder Oval Die
3. The image has been printed off onto Super Smooth and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens and cut out with Spellbinder Labels 20 Die.
4. I have added gold and cream pearl gems to the swirls.
5. I have made loops with the ribbon and added a flower to the centre.
6. To finish off I have added 3 flower gems and a sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I love how you've coloured the image and also the way you've put together the embelishment at the top left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I love the way you did the ribbon in the corner!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card for a young girl and I love the colours you have used, very bright and cheery lol.. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very impresive and lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card Linda - so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Linda! Love the colors and sparkle! This image is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, a super cute card and image, she is just adorable, love the colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute image and love the colouring,love the flourishes and bling-thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and cute image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creation Challenge.
    Hugs
    Anna-Kairn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Linda hope you had a fab Christmas. Card is so pretty love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so adorable and a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really sweet card Linda. deb x http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous birthday card Linda. Love the colour combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Linda thankyou for joining our challenge at crafting from the heart.
    Hugs Fiona DT/co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda! This is a lovely card, gorgeous image and super design. Hope you are having a great Christmas! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card - love the colours and cute image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cheery card, Linda, with a super cute image, love your colours and detail here, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore.
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx