Today I have another GDT card I have made for the Digi Bells DT Blog. I have used Patti's Kisses from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Store. I do love this little image and have made a birthday card.
1. 6 x 6 White Square card which I have matted and layered Core'dination card which has been embossed with Embossalicious folder and distressed with PanPastels Gold.
2. My next layer is Core'dinations Glitter card which I have cut out with Spellbinder Oval Die
3. The image has been printed off onto Super Smooth and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens and cut out with Spellbinder Labels 20 Die.
4. I have added gold and cream pearl gems to the swirls.
5. I have made loops with the ribbon and added a flower to the centre.
6. To finish off I have added 3 flower gems and a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today