Followers

Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Elisabeth Bell's GDT Challenge

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you have all had a wonderful day and that Santa has been good to you! While hubby is having a snooze, just snuck up to craft room to make sure this went live. :)

Today is the start of our new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell World and this month we would like to see Snow and Lace.  The image I have used is from Belles and Whistles called Snow Gear, Snow Baby.  I just love this cute image.  We look forward to seeing your entries and please check out the blog to see what the talented design team have created.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 square silver pearlescent card.
2. The first layer is card from my stash which remind me of snow falling.
3. I have added white lace along the bottom of the card
4. The first layer is Core'dination card cut out with Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles.
5. I stamped the image with Black Versafine and embossed with WOW embossing powder, I then coloured her with my Copic Ciao pens and cut out with Spellinder Romantic Rectangles and matted and layered with foam pads.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment, made a double bow with white satin ribbon and added a star button to the centre.  From my stash I have added white snowflake buttons on the base and a pair of mitten gloves under the image.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Adorable card Linda. Merry Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wintry looking and pretty!
    Hope y'all are having a wonderful Christmas! (You're going to love that new iPad!!!)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. an adorable card Linda - I hope you've had a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always hun happy christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image. Love the design papers. Like the little mittens too. Fabulous layout. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card as always Linda xxxx
    Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous.hope you had a fab Christmas.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Linda lovely card hun - love the blue colour scheme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A realy gorgeous card. I love the lace and your bow centre.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, another gorgeous card and image, love the colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card! I love the lace and bow. Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card Linda. The image is adorable and love the backing paper and the lovely lace and embellishments.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh that is so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute Linda, love the image and the colours here, hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda I love the paper it really does look like snow falling.
    Thanks for joining us this week over at LEJ Designs challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge and Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for LEJ Designs)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. great card Linda, love the colour and the layout, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx