A quick post from me this morning as I am off out on a few errands this morning with hubby. I hope you all have a wonderful day and will catch up with you all later.
This is one of the images I coloured yesterday and made into a card. The image is from Make it Crafty.
1. A4 Centura Pearlescent card scored to make an A5 card
2. First layer is patterned card from my stash
3. Second layer is green card cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die
4. Image printed onto Super Smooth and coloured with Copic Ciao Pens and Spica Pens then cut out with above die. I then distressed around image with PanPastels
5. I cut out in gold Mirri Happy Birthday (Tattered Lace) and Tonic Fanciful Flourish
6. To finish off I have added 6 small flowers and gems to the centres.
Thank you for stopping by Today