Followers

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Final 2013 Revisited

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

It is absolutely awful weather here today, it is raining pretty hard so no plans to go out.  I have quite a bit of admin to get finished off today.   As this is the last day of 2013 I am showcasing my altered art projects that I have made over the past 12 months using a variety of different mediums. 


Vintage Frame


Heart Box


Home


Garden Shed


Decorated Lamp


Decorated Mirror

I hope you have enjoyed revisiting these projects as much as I enjoyed making them.

I am so looking forward to seeing what the New Year brings, I know that there are going to be lots of new adventures and I wish you all a very Happy New Year!  Thank you so much for all your visits and comments which has enabled my blog to be so successful, I couldn't have done it without you all!

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



20 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects, I do love the table lamp. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Linda. Love them all. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects Linda happy new year lovely lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations Linda.....Wishing you and your family all the best for 2014.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning projects Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once again,these are all gorgeous Linda, but the table lamp is a real favourite. Happy new year to you and hubby, may you be happy and healthy in 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. all beautiful Linda - wishing u all the best for the New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Linda. Love them all. Happy New Year to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all fabulous Linda, Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely 2013 projects. I can't wait to see what you do in 2014. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. they all look fabulous and great Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing projects Linda - just beautiful - love them all! All the very best for 2014! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All fabulous projects, but I love the garden shed best!!
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That table lamp is gorgeous Linda as is the mirror frame. Your altered art is so good. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely to see all these again Linda. Here's to a creative New Yaar. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your projects are always amazingly beautiful. thanks for all the inspiration. Looking forward to seeing more in 2014. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning projects, my firm favourite is the Lamp, which would go so well in my living room. Love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx