Followers

Monday, 30 December 2013

Flora and Fauna

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope my friends down south are okay with the terrible weather we are having.  It sure has been an awful afternoon here with strong winds and rain, it seems to have calmed down a bit now.  It sure is cold, we haven't even had snow yet and I dread to think what the roads will be like then! 

Today I have managed to get a couple of DT projects started and made a card using another of my new Chocolate Baroque stamps, this set is Flora and Fauna.  Why not hop on over and have a look at what other stamps sets there are.  There are quite a few on my wish list now.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 white square scalloped card.
2. First layer is gold and silver patterned mirri card.
3. The Second layer has been made using a variety of Distress Stains and Inks in greens.  I have used the Splodge Away arch mask and inked with Pickled Raspberry.
4. I stamped the poppies, dragonfly and butterfly onto Supersmooth with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then coloured with my Copics and cut them out.  I have adhered them to the card using Pinflair.
5. I used the sentiment from Rose Stem Script set and stamped with London Fog Memento Ink.
6. To finish off I have added some pearl gems to the two top corners.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Wonderful colour palette and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! love the colours Linda, the poppies and butterflies are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are beautiful!! are they anemones?? Lovely card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Linda,love the colour and design.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I love how the flowers stand out against the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card Linda, love the masked background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. really like the card and style, very viid yet delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda, fab colour and the poppies are beautifully coloured in xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great Linda so pretty xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely stunning Linda - really gorgeous stamps - must check out the sale xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Linda! Beautiful colours. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work Linda, love the green you used on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Linda this is just gorgeous, I love those stamps and the colours here are just brilliant, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Linda. Super stamps and love the background.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning poppies, Linda! Gorgeous background with that sponged arch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week Happy New Year! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful project..thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow wow absolutely gorgeous stunning card. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Linda, this is beautiful - such lovely colours! I love the design, too, I'd love to have an arch like that in my garden! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Anything Goes Challenge - hope you can join us again soon!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx