I hope my friends down south are okay with the terrible weather we are having. It sure has been an awful afternoon here with strong winds and rain, it seems to have calmed down a bit now. It sure is cold, we haven't even had snow yet and I dread to think what the roads will be like then!
Today I have managed to get a couple of DT projects started and made a card using another of my new Chocolate Baroque stamps, this set is Flora and Fauna. Why not hop on over and have a look at what other stamps sets there are. There are quite a few on my wish list now.
1. 8 x 8 white square scalloped card.
2. First layer is gold and silver patterned mirri card.
3. The Second layer has been made using a variety of Distress Stains and Inks in greens. I have used the Splodge Away arch mask and inked with Pickled Raspberry.
4. I stamped the poppies, dragonfly and butterfly onto Supersmooth with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then coloured with my Copics and cut them out. I have adhered them to the card using Pinflair.
5. I used the sentiment from Rose Stem Script set and stamped with London Fog Memento Ink.
6. To finish off I have added some pearl gems to the two top corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today