Followers

Friday, 20 December 2013

Flourishes and Flowers

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a good day, went to see my parents who are both well and ready for the Christmas period.  All shopping done now so I can sit and relax!  No crafting today, feeling a bit bunged up so taken some cold remedy pills as I sure don't want a cold for Christmas.

Tonight's card is made using Imagination Crafts products.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 silver pearlescent square card which I have matted and layered embossed card.
2. The second layer is patterned card which I have layered over acetate which I have stencilled Sparkle Medium through the Flourish Mask with brads, I then wrapped black ribbon around and matted and layered onto the card.
3. I added a double bow made with black and silver ribbon.
4. The sentiment I have added faux stitching, then added 3 flowers and a pearl dragonfly to finish off.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Linda - might have mentioned have just received some sparkle medium but not had chance to have a play yet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Linda. Hope you feel better soon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda. Have a Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty and sparkly Linda - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Get well soon. You are right, it would be no fun to be sick on Christmas.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Linda. Love the colour combo. Hope you feel better soon.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure hope you are feeling better today, Linda, I have a poorly Tommy here, so making going for Christmas Shopping a little hard, but off out today to hopefully finish...fingers crossed. Glad you Mum and Dad are doing well, my friend.

    Love this card, as always, your card is amazing.

    ps thank you so much for the gorgeous Xmas Card, will treasure it forever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely sparkling creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card. Love the colors

    Thanks for joining Sister Act Card Challenge this week. Merry Christmas to you.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx