Followers

Monday, 16 December 2013

Grand Duchess

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I managed to dodge the rain when I went out this morning.  It sure has gotten rather chilly here this afternoon.  Spent most of the day doing admin, still more to do but took a break to put this card together.

I won a challenge over at the Stamping Chef and part of my prize was to choose 3 digi's.  Today's card is one of them, she is called Grand Duchess.  I coloured her in with my Copic's over the weekend.


Recipe

1. A5 patterned card from my stash.
2. I attached blue ribbon across the centre and added a double bow with a flower gem.
3. First layer is red mirri card cut out with Spellbinder curved rectangle die
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Copic's then cut out with Spellbinder curved rectangle die.  I distressed around the image with Red PanPastel and to tone the red down I distressed with PanPastel Metallic Silver.
5. The sentiment has been cut out using Tattered Lace Sentiment Die and coloured with blue B97 Copic.
6. I glittered the 4 corner designs on the base of the card and attached 4 blue gems.


Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the colouring and shape of the card.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured image Linda,love your card.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is fab lovely & very girlie digi, great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Linda, great colours too.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card Linda - very good luck on your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card Linda. Lovely colouring and design as always...hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous card.

    Glad you're keeping busy! :o)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautifully coloured image, and nicely framed by your choice of foiled base card. A lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card Linda - really fabulous image! Its been terrible weather here too today - got soaked on my run this morning!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the image :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great Image and a lovely card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable whimsical image! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ December challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your win, Linda, and what a fabulous image to choose, she is quite "saucy" great card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Back with my dt hat on.
    This is gorgeous with a wonderful design and colour combo. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card Linda. You have coloured the image beautifully and love the design.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super card, lovely image, thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef with our anything goes challenge hugs Txx (DT) Have a wonderful Crafty Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another gorgeous card Linda, thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Girls!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx