Well I managed to dodge the rain when I went out this morning. It sure has gotten rather chilly here this afternoon. Spent most of the day doing admin, still more to do but took a break to put this card together.
I won a challenge over at the Stamping Chef and part of my prize was to choose 3 digi's. Today's card is one of them, she is called Grand Duchess. I coloured her in with my Copic's over the weekend.
1. A5 patterned card from my stash.
2. I attached blue ribbon across the centre and added a double bow with a flower gem.
3. First layer is red mirri card cut out with Spellbinder curved rectangle die
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with my Copic's then cut out with Spellbinder curved rectangle die. I distressed around the image with Red PanPastel and to tone the red down I distressed with PanPastel Metallic Silver.
5. The sentiment has been cut out using Tattered Lace Sentiment Die and coloured with blue B97 Copic.
6. I glittered the 4 corner designs on the base of the card and attached 4 blue gems.
Thank you for visiting Today