Followers

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Holiday Bella Bride

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a good weekend, I have been rather busy and have had the headache from hell.  Last night I just rested on the couch, it still hasn't gone today and is driving me mad! I very rarely get headaches but when I do they last for a couple of days.

Anyway less about me and my headache, tonight I have made a card to enter into the Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Challenge, which is Girl/Girls


Recipe

1. A5 Dark Grey Pearlescent Card.
2. White Pearlescent card embossed with Embossalicious Folder which I have wrapped white organza ribbon around.
3. Using Core'dination card I have cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11 and glittered around the card.
4. I printed the image onto Super Smooth and coloured with my Copic Ciao pens. I then distressed with PanPastel Violet then layered onto the card with foam pads.
5. I have added purple gem velvet ribbon onto the white ribbon.
6. To finish off I have added 3 purple pearl gems, rose and leave, 2 hearts and Wedding Sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. She s gorgeous linda - love the colour scheme - fabulous - sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it you do such nice cards Linda
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, beautiful colours, great card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image Linda. Stunning colour and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card Linda, lovely image and design.
    hope you are feeling better,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Linda love the image, the embellishmenta and the colours are great too. Hope your headache has gone. You sound just like me, I don't get headaches often either but mine last for a few days too. Hopefully a good night's sleep may help. Sending you hugs. Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely girly card Linda. Gorgeous colour.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card Linda - gorgeous colour! Hope you're feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the embossing and the rose.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely card Linda, love the embossing and gorgeous image x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours you've used on this Linda.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH, this is gorgeous, how wonderful is that image, great card my lovely friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. another gorgeous card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda, a gorgeous card. I love the image and the lovely colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sent to soon lol. Hope your headache gets better soon .

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely image, Linda! Of course, I love the purple. Nice embossing on the background, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another Beautiful Card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. She really is the Belle of the ball :) love this xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx