Whew this month sure is moving along at a rate of noughts, I can't believe there is only 10 days left until Christmas.
Today on Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog the design team and I have crafted inspiration projects for you. There is still just over 2 weeks left to enter our current challenge which is "Merry Christmas".
We are also having a design team call, which closes on Monday 23rd December 2013. If you are interested please hop on over to Imagination Crafts blog to see all the details.
Here is my project which I hope inspires you. All products I have used you can purchase over on Imagination Crafts Website.
1. 7 x 7 off white square card
2. I have stencilled the Holly Scroll with Sparkle Medium Diamond and Lapis Blue, once this was dry I wrapped white satin ribbon around and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. I stamped the Flowers Decoupage Stamp set 3 times onto Supersmooth with Black Versafine and embossed with clear Stampendous embossing powder.
4. I coloured the images with Silkies from the Persian Velvet Set, cut out the flowers twice and decoupaged.
5. To finish off I added a double white bow and 3 blue star gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today