Followers

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Jingle Bells

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Craft room is all rearranged and I have had a good sort out of the cupboards, drawers and boxes.  I am a happy bunny now, I can't work in disarray, sorry but I like everything in it's place. LOL. I hope you have all had a productive day.

Tonight's card is another Christmas Card, just a few extra's needed for the neighbours.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 scalloped front square white card which I have matted and layered silver bauble decorated card.
2. First layer is Core'dinations glitter card cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Circle die.
3. The topper is from Hobby House and I have used my Spica glitter pen on the bauble and the little circles of snow.
4. The sentiment is cut out using Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiment die and coloured with Red Spica pen.
5. To finish off I have added 3 red stars and 3 white pearl starts to the top of the baubles.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


26 comments:

  1. gorgeous Christmas card.. ah Linda you can come sort out my disarray lol Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous with a wonderful design and colour combo. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is just adorable I lovethe image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So shiny and pretty! Love that paper you used on this Linda. If you want to, come organize my craft room now!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute and gorgeous card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Linda - I wish you could sort out my disarray - it really is shameful!!!! Well done you! Cute card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the adorable image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute card Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a real cutie Linda, love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had to bounce by and leave a comment...love your creations. I'm just having the best time seeing them pop up...
    And thanks so much for sharing with us at. Scrappers Delights

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love this cute little card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image and beautiful design, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable Linda - real cute - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So loving that cute image, Linda, I do love this card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. O he is so cute beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet image and a fabulous card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Love your image and love your shiny embossed ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and such a cute image.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely card Linda. Cute image and love the silver backing paper. You sound just like me with my craft room, a place for everything and everything in its place.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet &very cute.....thanks for joining us at inky impressions
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just tooo cute. Gorgeous colouring.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card and thanks for sharing at Divas by design and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card well done you, thanks for joining us over on divas by designs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx