Craft room is all rearranged and I have had a good sort out of the cupboards, drawers and boxes. I am a happy bunny now, I can't work in disarray, sorry but I like everything in it's place. LOL. I hope you have all had a productive day.
Tonight's card is another Christmas Card, just a few extra's needed for the neighbours.
1. 6 x 6 scalloped front square white card which I have matted and layered silver bauble decorated card.
2. First layer is Core'dinations glitter card cut out with Spellbinder Scalloped Circle die.
3. The topper is from Hobby House and I have used my Spica glitter pen on the bauble and the little circles of snow.
4. The sentiment is cut out using Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiment die and coloured with Red Spica pen.
5. To finish off I have added 3 red stars and 3 white pearl starts to the top of the baubles.
Thank you for stopping by Today