I hope that if you have to go out you stay safe as we are in for some really bad weather today. The rain has arrived here and the wind has got up since this morning.
I have called my post today Lady Linda (rather tongue in cheek). In November I met a group of my Facebook Friends for the first time and they call me "Lady Linda" which if any of you know me I am far from that, but it is all done in jest and I love them for being such fabulous friends and we had such fun too!
Today's card is using one of the Ombre Techniques that I made on Saturday. The stamps I have used are from Sheena Douglass' A Little bit Magical Range.
1. 8 x 8 white square card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. Black pearlescent card embossed using Sheena Douglass Sakura Silhouette folder and grey ribbon wrapped around the middle.
3. Oval topper which I have created the background using the Ombre Technique using Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserve and Milled Lavender then cut out using Spellbinder Oval Die.
4. I stamped the leaves and using bleach removed the colour.
5. I stamped the lady and toadstools onto Supersmooth card with Versafine and embossed with Clear embossing powder. I then coloured with Copic Ciao Pens.
6. To finish off I have added flowers, sentiment and grey pearls.
Thank you for stopping by Today