Followers

Monday, 23 December 2013

Lady Linda!

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope that if you have to go out you stay safe as we are in for some really bad weather today.  The rain has arrived here and the wind has got up since this morning.

I have called my post today Lady Linda (rather tongue in cheek).  In November I met a group of my Facebook Friends for the first time and they call me "Lady Linda" which if any of you know me I am far from that, but it is all done in jest and I love them for being such fabulous friends and we had such fun too!

Today's card is using one of the Ombre Techniques that I made on Saturday.  The stamps I have used are from Sheena Douglass' A Little bit Magical Range.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 white square card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. Black pearlescent card embossed using Sheena Douglass Sakura Silhouette folder and grey ribbon wrapped around the middle.
3. Oval topper which I have created the background using the Ombre Technique using Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserve and Milled Lavender then cut out using Spellbinder Oval Die.
4. I stamped the leaves and using bleach removed the colour.
5. I stamped the lady and toadstools onto Supersmooth card with Versafine and embossed with Clear embossing powder. I then coloured with Copic Ciao Pens.
6. To finish off I have added flowers, sentiment and grey pearls.


 Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


29 comments:

  1. Love your card and fabulous image Linda.
    Best wishes to you and yours.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and the purple and blacks for a dramatic scene.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's just stunning. I love the background from the dark to the light and the red toadstools just stand out so well. What a great color combo you used. Nice work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the deep purple too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, I love it. Have a fantastic Christmas, and a Very happy New Year. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly Gorgeous card Linda Merry Christmas to you Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Linda! The purples are magnificent and those mushrooms just add to the "magical" feel of the scene. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, Lady Linda.....your card is gorgeous!!! So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at That Craft Place...Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Sweetie & you are a true Lady xxx
    Merry Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card sweetie, love this stamp and the colours are fab. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful Christmas hun. Hugs xnx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love your ombre effect - turned out gorgeous, Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so stunning Lady Linda! Love it to pieces - the ombre looks fabulous - and in your favourite colour too - and as you know I adore Sheena and the little bit magical stamps are really the best!!!! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous Linda, Merry Christmas!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmm Lady Linda eh! Your card is certainly fit for a lady! xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very magical card Linda, loving your ombre techniques. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous card Lady Linda. I love the way you've arranged the stamps and the beautiful graded background.

    Thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog. I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas time x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty card Linda
    Merry Christmas and thanks for playing along with That Craft Place
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda, Another fabulous card and image. Great colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful card Linda. Love all the elements and the colour combo.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this purple ombré! Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the CS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning piece and striking colors! Thank you for joining the CS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz, good luck! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow gorgeous stunning card. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog:-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty card! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very elegant looking card, the purples look fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that lush purple colour Linda! Thank you for joining in with the ombré Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx