Followers

Friday, 13 December 2013

Lakeside Shore

Good Evening Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

A really awful miserable day here in Warrington, so depressing.  A good crafting day and managed to get quite a bit done today.  I can't show you all I have been playing with just yet.  I have a few ideas I want to play with as I have been playing with my Imagination Crafts products.

Tonight's card is made for the Tic, Tac, Toe challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.



Recipe

1. 5 x 7 white scalloped card which I have matted and layered black Pearlescent card.
2. The second layer is bronze pearlescent card.
3. The topper is made using Kraft card which I have painted Pebeo High Viscosity in Raw Sienna and Dark Ultramarine Blue, I then stamped the Lakeside Shore (Sheena Douglass A little bit Sketchy)with Versafine and embossed with Stampendous embossing powder.  Using the Silks Ice I then washed over the whole of the topper and left to dry.  To highlight the moon I have used White Gelly Roll pen and the Silks Ice for the clouds.  I then added highlights to the grass and trees with both the above.
4. I stamped the sentiment on Kraft card with Versafine and embossed with Stampendous embossing powder, then distressed around the sentiment with Tim Holtz distresser.
5. To finish off I have added 3 wooden buttons.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda,love the scene you have created.
    We are not that far away so same depressing weather here.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card love the night sky. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Linda, thats beautiful done.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Linda, love the scene here, looking forward to seeing your Aspire makes, was playing with mines again today, and doing some Imagination Crafts cards too...hoping to share too, Brian is trying to put the Xmas tree up with a missing leg for it to stand on, having a wee giggle here, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scene! Love all the shine and those buttons.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda this is so beautiful, love this scene. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Linda, love the scene you've created. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the scene you have created so pretty.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda. A beautiful scene.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card Linda - love this stamp - and the background looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful scene Linda, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous scenic card Linda, love the way you've highlighted the trees moon and the clouds x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful scene you have created, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The day may have been miserable, Linda, but the card is fantastic! Love that scene and I can hear a wolf howling in the distance. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda what a beautiful stamp and I love what you've done with it. Great color and paper combo. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cool card! Wonderful color combination and I love the sparkle!

    Thanks for playing at DRS Designs this week! Good Luck in the challenge and have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful card - incredible details. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge. Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful papers and coloring. Thanks for joining in on the DRS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx