Followers

Sunday, 29 December 2013

Let's Celebrate 2014

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today sure has gone with the blink of an eye!  I have managed to make 3 cards one of which I can share with you today, the other's will be shown in January as they are DT work.  I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

Here is today's card using Make it Crafty digi Zoe - Celebrates.  I thought this was so apt for my card to celebrate the beginning of a New Year!


Recipe

1. A5 shaped card which I have matted and layered purple card which has been cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11 and embossed with flower embossing folder. I wrapped purple organza ribbon around the centre before adhering to the base of the card.
2. The image I printed off onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copic Ciao Pens and cut out with Spellbinder Labels 11, matted and layered with foam pads.
3. The numbers are from my stash which I have adhered with foam pads.
4. Happy New Year has been cut out using Tattered Lace Christmas sentiment die using mirri card.
5. I have added a double bow with a white pearl dazzler to the centre, a pearl butterfly coloured purple and a white pearl heart.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Stunning shapes, image and I adore the little butterfly embellishment.
    I love the colour purple and this looks great!
    Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous New Year card Linda. Stunning design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card as always Linda.. I do love her purple hair :-) ( my daughter had purple hair in the summer)..
    All the best
    Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Linda, such a fabulous image, and the shape of the card is brilliant, love and hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she's a cutie - great card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. o what a gorgeous and happy card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely 'Manga' style image! Great card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally demanded my turn in line for some computer time so that I could visit my fav blogs and was thrilled to see that you've been busy with lots of new things. I love them all ! The canvases are magnificent, my friend, and I adore the little owl with his top hat. Nice to be able to review 2013 -- your choices are superb. Terrific job on the Elisabeth Bell card in those soft blues and whites. Fab lace. Oh, goodness, I could go on and on but I truly do just love everything! Happy New Year as I may not get back here before then. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card I love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card linda - you're more than welcome to join in my candy - I know you must have lots of IC stuff but there's always room for more!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous as always lovely Linda. The shapes are wonderful and draw your eyes in. I really REALLY love that image and the wonderful colours you have chosen.

    Hope you had a great Christmas and that your New Year is a fantastic one.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Linda. The image is coloured beautifully and love the card shape.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card, Linda! Love the shapes and shiny accents! Fab coloring of the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this Linda, a gret image & beautifully coloured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely new year card - - it's fabuloys. Here's wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!!
    Hugs
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card, would like to think the image would be me on New Year's Eve but............ !!! love the design and all the embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely work, thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda this is super fab love the image and you have coloured her beautifully xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, great design, thanks for playing at Charisma this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Charisma and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute tag! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx