YAY it's Friday, I hope you are all well and have time to do some crafting today. I have a few last minute errands to run before I can get some admin done today.
Last night my two little kitties were being nice to each other instead of running around the house chasing each other. I managed to catch them snuggled up together on the couch. Don't they look lovely. Fluff sure is getting big, and Tiggy is loving having the company.
Here is my card for the One Word Challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group
1. 6 x 5 gold pearlescent square card which I have matted and layered paper from LOTV Country Lady with a brown ribbon wrapped around.
2. Second layer is Core'dinations So Mod card which I have matted and layered the topper onto. I have distressed the edges with Distress Ink Antique Linen.
3. I have made a double bow with brown organza ribbon and added a cream dazzler to the centre
4. I cut out the sentiment Best Wishes from the Tattered Lace Sentiment dies using Gold Mirri card
5. To finish off I have added 2 wooden embellishments (watering can and dragonfly), also added brown pearl gems to two corners
Thank you for stopping by Today