Followers

Friday, 13 December 2013

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

YAY it's Friday, I hope you are all well and have time to do some crafting today.  I have a few last minute errands to run before I can get some admin done today.

Last night my two little kitties were being nice to each other instead of running around the house chasing each other.  I managed to catch them snuggled up together on the couch.  Don't they look lovely.  Fluff sure is getting big, and Tiggy is loving having the company.


Here is my card for the One Word Challenge over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group


Recipe

1. 6 x 5 gold pearlescent square card which I have matted and layered paper from LOTV Country Lady with a brown ribbon wrapped around.
2. Second layer is Core'dinations So Mod card which I have matted and layered the topper onto. I have distressed the edges with Distress Ink Antique Linen.
3. I have made a double bow with brown organza ribbon and added a cream dazzler to the centre
4. I cut out the sentiment Best Wishes from the Tattered Lace Sentiment dies using Gold Mirri card
5. To finish off I have added 2 wooden embellishments (watering can and dragonfly), also added brown pearl gems to two corners

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Fab colouring.. Love this image.. LOV are fantastic aren't they Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are cute! Lovely that they've beens nugglign insted of chasing each other. That card seems fabulous (I am blind so can only comment on the recipe).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Linda, love the image and colours. Cute little embellishments too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable Linda - love the colours - she is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda that is fab ,perfect spring time card for the M C Challenge ,i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. o and love your Kittys as well look so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, as always hun, and your kitties are just too beautiful, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow how the kitten has grown Beautiful Card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous Kitty's n a gorgeous card Linda :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your kitties! What a sweet photo of them together. Whenever I can catch my two together, on that rare occasion, I run for my camera. Your card is beautiful! I enjoy your blog and seeing your creations - sorry I don't comment much. Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card Linda, love the colours you have used.
    Fluff and Tiggy look so....comfortable together on the sofa. I wonder how long that will last lol, not long I suspect ! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card Linda - and your photo is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous...fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cats and card, I like the sweet image the dragonfly and the bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. so sweet and very beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the image and beautifully coloured. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and image, love the colours, she is such a cutie.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is sweet Linda and the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A gorgeous card Linda. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Your cats are adorable. My three never snuggle up like that, they are more likely to hiss and spit at each other lol.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A wonderful card Linda, I love the colours.
    Your kitties are gorgeous and look so cosy all cuddled up x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super card, lovely image, thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef with our anything goes challenge hugs Txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't know which is more adorable, the fur babies or the card. :-D Love both of them but I'm just so partial to kitties I can barely tear myself away to look at the card. I do love your coloring and that bow is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is so pretty with the autumn colouring and just adore your two 4-legged friends.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  27. CUTEST KITTIES EVAH! Love that photo :) And your card is fantastic! Love that double bow :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  28. gorgeous card :) love the colours! thanks for sharing with us at Penny's challenge - Steph DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another fabulous card Linda, love the image...thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Girls!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx