Followers

Monday, 30 December 2013

My Favourite Five Christmas Creations of 2013

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I do hope you have all had a lovely weekend, only 2 days left until the New Year.  I hope that your new year is filled to the brim with love, laughter, health and is successful no matter what you do.

Debby has organised this fabulous theme which everyone seems to be taking part in so I thought I would join in too.  The theme is show your favourite Christmas makes of 2013.  Why not join in, the more the merrier.  You can see Debby's fabulous cards here. 


Here are my Five Favourite Christmas cards of 2013


I love the simplicity of this card using Imagination Crafts Products.


I made this for a very special friend Kath who loved it.


This is using Elisabeth Bells image isn't she gorgeous.


This is my favourite snowman stamp again from Imagination Crafts


Finally this card is again using Elisabeth Bell's Topper from Hobby Craft isn't she just beautiful.

How many of you have started making your Christmas cards for 2014?  I have made a start already.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx





21 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fab, Linda, I love the cottage one, it is so elegant, love and hugs xxx

    ps you probably have a couple of duplicate comments from me, got lost, LOL...xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, LInda. My second time to visit your lovely blog. Come visit mine too. Following you here. I like your style.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely selection of cards Linda. If I had to choose my favourite I'd have great difficulty as they are all good but I would choose the stencilled Christmas trees as it is so Christmassy. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Linda - I do love your choices for your Christmas cards - beautiful makes one and all! I haven't made a start on Christmas 2014 yet - but it won't be long!!! Lol! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice of cards, but I am sure it must have been difficult to choose from all your lovely creations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Linda, how on earth did you manage to pick just FIVE! lol They are all gorgeous, especially love the one made for Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous selection, I can see why you have chosen them. My fav has to be the one you made for Kath.
    Thank you for your support and comments throughout the year Linda and hope you have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great creations! Look forward to seeing lots more in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Christmas creations Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous selection of you favourite five Christmas cards Linda..
    Wishing you and your family a very Happy & Healthy New Year 2014

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda, I have been following your blog for a while by email. Your creations and cards are just amazing and your Christmas cards are just beautiful. I thought I was a follower but I signed up today. :D Your a great inspiration. :D
    Happy New Year. Oh' and kudos on starting your Christmas cards already.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are very beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful selection Linda. Wishing you a happy and healthy new year. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous selection of cards. All beautiful.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely choice of very varied cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW Linda these are all absolutely gorgeous.
    Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx