Followers

Friday, 6 December 2013

Owl Clock

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a fabulous day, I have had a good productive day, finished off one of my projects and just waiting for the other one to dry.  I also coloured in 4 images, a couple are for DT work but the other two you will be able to see this weekend.

This is one of the projects I finished today.  Hels Sheridan showed this on Create and Craft a couple of months ago and I knew it would be perfect for my lounge.  I hope you like it!


Recipe

1. MDF Owl Clock (can't remember the make)
2. I painted first with Dulux Proud Peacock paint
3. The wall paper is from The Range which I have drawn around the clock pieces and owl and clock face and cut out.  I then added a layer of Mod Podge and layered over the pieces.
4. I then gave the whole thing a covering of watered down Mod Podge.
5. To finish off I assembled the clock added clear gems to represent the numbers, and paper roses to the bottom.  It works like a dream and looks lovely in my lounge.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. loved this owl clock when I saw it Linda - love it even more now - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I like the way you've covered it with the paper and added the gems and roses. I bought one of these as well. I was planning on starting with a coat of paint and then stamping on it but haven't made a final decision yet - so haven't even started working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning creation Linda. Love the soft colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous clock, love the gems used for the numbers and flower embellishments.
    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous clock Linda, just love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda, I love the colours and the gems for numbers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fabby love x it ll look brill against your chimney breast :) ...... More pictures !!!!! you can't see how 3D it is !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous project, of course it should take pride of place in your lounge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous lock!! Love the colours - so modern! Love the gems on the face and the flowers are super!! Great project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is beautiful made and looks great Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely colours Linda and a great addition to the home. Its ace xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow it is fab, love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very artistic and quite lovely! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create. It was a happy find!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful clock! Great idea to use wallpaper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the colours and the wallpaper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, Linda, totally stunning, and these are my livingroom colours too, mmmm, love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Linda, what a beauty. I love that shade of blue you have used too

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning project,Thank you for sharing with us at Craft my Life, with our anything but a card challenge hugs Tania DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda, Fantastic creation!! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters ~Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous project Linda...Thank you for joining us at Craft my life challenge... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx