I hope you have all had a fabulous day, I have had a good productive day, finished off one of my projects and just waiting for the other one to dry. I also coloured in 4 images, a couple are for DT work but the other two you will be able to see this weekend.
This is one of the projects I finished today. Hels Sheridan showed this on Create and Craft a couple of months ago and I knew it would be perfect for my lounge. I hope you like it!
1. MDF Owl Clock (can't remember the make)
2. I painted first with Dulux Proud Peacock paint
3. The wall paper is from The Range which I have drawn around the clock pieces and owl and clock face and cut out. I then added a layer of Mod Podge and layered over the pieces.
4. I then gave the whole thing a covering of watered down Mod Podge.
5. To finish off I assembled the clock added clear gems to represent the numbers, and paper roses to the bottom. It works like a dream and looks lovely in my lounge.
Thank you for stopping by Today