Followers

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Secret Garden Canvas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well this morning, I had a brilliant day out crafting with Kath yesterday.  We were both shattered at the end of the day so had a bit of a lie in this morning.  Now catching up with myself.

I decided last night that I needed to have a good sort out of my craft room and will be rearranging everything.  I have a feeling it is going to take all day, will post photo's later so you can see it when it is all done.  I hope you all have a fabulous day.


Recipe

I have painted an 8 x 8 square canvas with acrylic paint.
Using Paper from Graphic 45 Secret Garden I have layered this down to the base
The fence and gate I painted with Distress ink stain and adhered with Magi-Bond
The branches and flowers were made using Marianne Die.
I punched out small blossom flowers and added to the branches
To finish off I added the bird cage, bird and butterfly.

Sorry about the quality of the photograph.

Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. You mean you can sort the whole of your craft room in a day? Are you available for hire? I have been trying to get mine sorted for months, but never quite get there before chaos returns and settles in. The best of luck. thank you for your visit and I shall certainly keep and show a pictorial record of my new garden as it develops. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is Stunning Linda Love those Papers Hugs Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Linda beautiful subtle colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colour and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fabby .im posting mine later xx..... Sorting your craft room !!! It's fine as it is ..... Come do mine I can't move in it ha ha ha !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous canvas Linda - really pretty - wish I could sort my craft room out - it seems to be beyond sorting to me!!!! Good luck with yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous Linda, this is very beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Linda. Colours are great xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Linda, love the scene you've created x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is wonderful Linda, I love the papers and the way you've created such a lovely scene with the extra touches x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful canvas love the papers. Do you hire yourself out to tidy craftrooms and how cheap lol. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous canvas Linda, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you and Kath had a lovely day, Linda, I love this Canvas, just stunning, so much detail. I am not so keen to re-arrange my craft area, but love when it is finished, and I can put my hand to anything, hoping Santa brings me a new Drawer set, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. O wow I love this so would look great in my bedroom lol Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous canvas Linda. Love it. Glad you had a good crafty day with Kath.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx