Followers

Saturday, 14 December 2013

Sent with Love

Good Afternoon Crafters, Followers and Visitors

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you are all well and nearly all finished with your Christmas preparations.  Just a few Christmas presents to wrap now and then we are all done apart from the food shopping.

Tonight Rick and I are off out for a meal with my lovely friend Kath and her hubby Steve.  Really looking forward to it, it will be the first time Rick and Steve have met, Kath and I have met our respective husbands so we thought it was time that they should meet.

Here is my card for your today, inspired by the song by Marie Osmond, Paper Roses!  Do you all remember that song?  I was and still am a Donny Osmond fan!  Who did you like when you were in your teens?


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 white square scalloped card.
2. I have matted and layered gold mirri card and Vintage Bloom card, I have wrapped lace around this too.
3. The frame I have adhered with foam pads and the centre piece with foam pads.
4. The envelope I cut open and adhered the postcard underneath the opening, I have coloured the sentiment with Gold Calligrapher pen.
5. To finish off I have added a small bouquet of 5 paper roses with a leaf and beaded gems.

Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda.
    Love the colors,my favorit.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Linda, love the colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that song too......and really liked it!

    Like your card even more though! It's just gorgeous.

    Have a great evening.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card and a great color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda ,love the colours ,sorry haven't left many posts been so busy ,Beautiful card
    Big hugs xxx
    P.s Marc Bolan lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Linda. I was more of a Bay City Roller gal but have to say Donny would float my boat these days lol. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Linda, and the colour is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Linda.....hope you enjoy your evening of food & drink with Kath & hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Linda.....hope you enjoy your evening of food & drink with Kath & hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Linda, love this image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. A pretty card Linda, the roses are all lovely.
    I hope you had a wonderful evening x

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty card Linda - hope you've had a great evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous, Linda. Love the colours, and the pretty details.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card, love the frame and design. I was an Adam Faith and Cliff Richard fan!!! Hope you enjoyed your meal xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Linda and oh to be back in the days of Donny x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous purples and lavenders! I do remember "Paper Roses" but I remember it when it was recorded by Connie Francis. lol Giving away my age, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely card Linda. Gorgeous design and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, love the colors and design!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the purples! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz! Don’t forget to check back for the winner & top 3 in January! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty. Looks great. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so gorgeous! Love the purple and sweet envelope! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Totally love what you have made with the kit Linda, gorgeous, as always, and so many purples to keep you happy, I hope, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx