Followers

Friday, 20 December 2013

Shadow Box

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am off playing Santa today visiting my mum and dad to deliver their Christmas presents.  I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and only 5 more sleeps until Santa pays us a visit.  Have you been good this year?  I would say half and half for me ;)

Today's make is a shadow box that I started to make at Kath's a couple of weeks ago, I finally got around to finishing it yesterday.


Ingredients

Wooden Shadow DIY Box
Graphic 45 papers
Creative Expressions Metallic Gilding Wax
Acrylic Paint
Flowers from Stash
Flower Pot from Stash

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shadow box Linda, the papers and embellishments are fabulous. Have a great Christmas.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Linda brill hun ty for the inspiration x Love G45 papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Linda brill hun ty for the inspiration x Love G45 papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Linda, it's beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very pretty Linda - gorgeous box xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shadow box. Love the g45 papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I LOVE your shadow box!! Super cute and pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shadow box, Linda! Love the background and all the little details. What a great bouquet you made in the little flower pot. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Linda...that's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what beautiful made looks great Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! So much detail in there, great stuff. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I love it. I have some mdf stuff to play with but no time to do it!! I am itching. Have a great weekend xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Linda, I love the papers, flowers and the dragonfly x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely Linda. Love all the elements.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, Linda this is beautiful, I have a shadow box to do, sometime in the future, just trying to decide what to put in it..then I can get cracking...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx