Followers

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Snowflake Flurry

Good Morning Crafters, Followers and Visitors

We have beautiful blue skies here today but boy it sure is cold!  Last night we had very strong winds and rain!  What a difference a few hours can make.  I had a lie in for a change today, so I am a bit behind.  What do you have planned for today?  I am hoping to get some admin done today and maybe later a bit of crafting.

A Christmas card for you today using Imagination Crafts products.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 off white square card which I have matted and layered Silver mirri card
2. The second layer is patterned paper which I have stencilled the Snowflake Flurry with PanPastel Metallic Silver.  I then wrapped white ribbon around the top corner and added a double bow with a blue Dazzler.
3. The stamp has been stamped with Versamark and Embossed with WOW Silver Bells embossing powder, I then lightly coloured with Copic's and added glitter to the roof of the cottages.
4. The sentiment has been stamped and embossed with WOW embossing powder and I have added glitter around the edges
5. To finish off I have added 3 holographic snowflakes and small blue gems to the centre.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Linda!! my favourite colours. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Linda Thanks for your comment yesterday on my blog Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous festive scene Linda. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful Linda - gorgeous combination. Its raining here again - lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Linda
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a wonderful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card loving the image and the colours you've used Linda .. Px

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda...first off thank you for your loyal visits!!! I do appreciate you but with the little babes in our house now I don't get to use computer too much cuz they want it....so amazing how babies less than a year want techie things verses toys:)). Very cute card and love the shine and sparkle!! Happy holidays and how you new year finds you love peace and health!
    Hugs with love...Mary lou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely. Love the embossed image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful card! Love all the shine on this. So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Linda, love the embossed image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful festive card Linda. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our Snowflakes challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a delightful card Linda, I love the soft blues x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card..... Linda you do beautiful work.... Hugs da
    Donal

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is lovely! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful winter scene! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Linda. Love the sparkle on the image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blooming stunning, Linda, and I like where you have put the image, I mainly go for the middle of the card, but this I like xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for linking up in the 2 Creative Chicks December Challenge.
    Gerda
    GDT 2 at Creative Chicks
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh it looks really pretty. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx