Followers

Friday, 27 December 2013

Sunshine and Flowers

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well Christmas has been and gone!  I sure hope that Santa was good to you and you got lots of lovely presents.  I was spoilt (as it should be)!

I hope that all my friends down south here in the UK are okay.  The wind has moved up North now and it sure was very scary last night, we have lovely blue skies this afternoon but boy it sure is very windy and chilly.

I would like to share this heart I decorated today.



Recipe

1. Paper Mache heart which I have painted with acrylic paint.
2. I have added musical paper to the card with Mod Podge.
3. The sentiment is an SU sentiment which I stamped onto tissue paper with Distress Ink Vintage photog and adhered to the heart with PVA glue.
4. I then attached the flower and leaf to the base and then pearls around the heart. I then added some to the base of the butterfly which has been adhered to the heart with Pinflair.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda!
    This is beautiful... what a wonderful project!!!
    Glad to hear the weather is better now for you.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece Linda! Hope you had a good Christmas. Deb x http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a very beautiful project Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Linda.
    We still have wind buts lots better than last night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning project Linda. So glad you enjoyed Christmas.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful heart!!! So very lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful piece Linda - really gorgeous and so glad you had a wonderful Christmas too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project. A very vintage look that looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda love the pearls round the edge. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful piece Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the addition of the metal embellishments.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous project Linda, love your embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you had a lovely Christmas , I had a lovely time with the family.
    Great project!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, LInda. Nice work. Following you now. Hope you'll follow on mine as well. I"m an American doing missionary work in Ukraine. I teach arts/crafts and altered books.
    Happy New Year.
    www.vintageterrace2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This heart is very pretty Linda! Glad to hear you had a good Christmas, wishing you a fab new year too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda this is just gorgeous, love the elegance of this project, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx