Played Santa today to my two beautiful Granddaughter, they sure are growing so quickly. They are both so excited and look forward to seeing what Santa will be brining them.
I had a lovely day yesterday getting inky mitts. I tried out doing the Ombre technique from the latest edition of Craft Stamper. I created 3 different background with my distress inks and decided to using the green one for my card for today.
1. I cut out 2 pieces of Kraft card using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 and adhered together to form the base card.
2. Using pale lemon card I cut out using the above die and layered onto the base card.
3. Using Centura Pearlescent card the reverse side I added DI Bundle Sage, then Peeled Paint and then Pine Needles, I cut this out using the above die.
4. The stamp is from Chocolate Baroque and I stamped with Versafine and then embossed with Stampendous Embossing Powder, on a separate piece of card I stamped the image cut out the rose and coloured with Copics and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment with Versafine and embossed with Stampendous Embossing Powder, then coloured with Copic Ciao Pens Y00, Y21 and Y17 to match the rose bud.
Thank you for stopping by Today