Followers

Sunday, 15 December 2013

What's New Pussycat?

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

The weekend is nearly over and Rick and I had a wonderful time last night when we went to Kath's and Steve's for a meal.  Lovely company and a scrummy yummy meal too.  Thanks Kath :)

Today I have just chilled out and got some colouring done of some of my new digi's and stamps.  Colouring and catching up on Strictly Come Dancing and the X-Factor a great way to chill out.

Tonight's card is made for a couple of challenges, I saw this Digi from Delicious Doodles and had to have it.  Do you remember the song by Tom Jones, What's new Pussycat?  I do!  It was the song to the film by the same title starring Peter O'Toole and Peter Sellers.  Did you Know that Richard Burton had a cameo part too!


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 square white pearlescent card
2. First layer is green card from my stash
3. Second layer is white card which I have stencilled Imagination Crafts Big Cat mask with Distress Ink Black Soot.
4. I printed the image "just purr'fect onto Super smooth card and coloured with Copic Ciao pens.
5. The ribbon across the centre of the card is from my stash.
6. To finish off I added a bow with paw prints on which I coloured with Copic G94 and Card Candy.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Pretty card Linda, I love the stencil background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous card and super image and colouring.
    I do remember that film and song.I don't remember Richard Burton at all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Linda, great image fab colouring & I love that ribbon!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Linda - purrrfect card! Love the mask - not seen that one and a fabulous image - glad you had a great night out and managed a chilled day today! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Linda. Gorgeous image and love her green hair.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Linda. Love the big cat stencilled background, goes well with the kitten on the image and the colour combo is fab. Glad you had a good night last night. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute image, very pretty
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's new pussy cat woa a wow a wow wow lol got me singing it now ha ha great card and love the colouring especially the skin tone x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have made a fab card, these colors and patterns look amazing together. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab Linda love your green hair, unusual & it works love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card ...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally gorgeous honey.


    Thank you so much for joining us at DD for our Hairy Legs challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen.DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous Linda! you have done a fantastic job of colouring Teri's image. Thank you for playing along with the Hairy Legs Challenges at Delicious Doodles xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally love what you have made with this DD image, Linda, and I loving the hair, yummy, best of luck in the challenge..not my week for commenting, but do love this hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx