An extra early blog post this morning as I am off to Kath's today for a day of crafting and of course getting mucky paws.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and will catch up with you all tonight. My card is made using my favourite colours and the topper is from Hobby House called Bluebell Wood.
1. Label 1 shaped square card.
2. Purple card cut out with Spellbinder Grande Label 1 die which I have wrapped organza ribbon around the top left hand corner.
3. Second layer has been cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Grande Circle Die
4. The topper I have drawn faux stitching around the edge, added Wink of Stella Brush glitter and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. I have added pearls, sentiment and a triple bow with a rose to finish off.
Thank you for stopping by Today