All Christmas shopping is now done, just got to wrap all the presents. I have had a fabulous day shopping and catching up with my mate Lesley. It was lovely going around the shops very festive, and the Christmas lights were all on too.
Tonight's card is all about Christmas.
1. 7 x 7 square silver pearlescent card which I have rounded the corners with my X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is white pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder Grande Circle die.
3. The doily I have coloured with Copic Grayish Olive and offset.
4. The topper is from Mulberry Wood I have coloured around the edge with Wink glitter pen and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. I have added 3 snowflakes, 3 silver trees and a sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz #46 - Christmas
4 Crafty Chicks #170 - Christmas
Scrappers Delights #12 - Sparkle
Lexis Creations #104 - Christmas
Crafting from the Heart #1 - Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by Today