Happy Monday everyone! I had a fabulous weekend, I hope you did too. I made quite a few cards yesterday using an assortment of different mediums, stencils and stamps. Off out on a few errands this morning so will catch up with you all later today. Have fun whatever you are doing today.
1. 7 x 7 silver pearlescent square card.
2. First layer is two toned pattern card which I have wrapped ribbon around before layering onto the base card.
3. Using Silver Shiny Card from Imagination Crafts I have stencilled the butterfly curls mask with Purple Sparkle Medium.
4. I made a bow with white ribbon and added a purple flower charm to the centre.
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today