What a day I had yesterday, nothing has gone to plan and have only managed a couple of hours crafting today. I did manage to finish this card yesterday as well as another card which I will show you all tomorrow. I am off to the hairdressers today for a trim and then out this afternoon, looks like no crafting today :)
1. White square 8 x 8 card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch
2. First layer is black pearlescent card which I have stamped the sentiment and Chinese writing with Versamark and embossed with WOW white embossing powder.
3. The second layer is the reverse side of Centura pearlesent card embossed with Sakura embossing folder I then added Distress Ink Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord, once this was dry I painted Silks acrylic glaze in Ice on the embossed petals.
4. The topper has been distressed with Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord and a hint of Black Soot, I then stamped the Cherry Blossom tree from Sheena Douglass' A little Bit Oriental stamp sets with black Versafine and embossed with black embossing powder, I then painted the blossom of the tree with Radiant Rain Periwinkle.
5. On a separate piece of card I stamped the blossom with Versafine and embossed with embossing powder, again painted with Radiant Rain in Periwinkle, once dry I then distressed with Dusty Concord very lightly.
Thank you for stopping by Today