Followers

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Cherry Blossom

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a day I had yesterday, nothing has gone to plan and have only managed a couple of hours crafting today.  I did manage to finish this card yesterday as well as another card which I will show you all tomorrow. I am off to the hairdressers today for a trim and then out this afternoon, looks like no crafting today :)


Recipe

1. White square 8 x 8 card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch
2. First layer is black pearlescent card which I have stamped the sentiment and Chinese writing with Versamark and embossed with WOW white embossing powder.
3. The second layer is the reverse side of Centura pearlesent card embossed with Sakura embossing folder I then added Distress Ink Milled Lavender and Dusty Concord, once this was dry I painted Silks acrylic glaze in Ice on the embossed petals.
4. The topper has been distressed with Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord and a hint of Black Soot, I then stamped the Cherry Blossom tree from Sheena Douglass' A little Bit Oriental stamp sets with black Versafine and embossed with black embossing powder, I then painted the blossom of the tree with Radiant Rain Periwinkle.
5. On a separate piece of card I stamped the blossom with Versafine and embossed with embossing powder, again painted with Radiant Rain in Periwinkle, once dry I then distressed with Dusty Concord very lightly.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Linda. Love the purple colouring and texture on the tree.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the fab design and colours .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous Linda what a beautiful tree and a great colour.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, Linda what a fantastic creation, one for the wall I think, love this so much, have a fab day, I have to redo everything I did yesterday, as I cannot get the hang of the new Trimmer, had my old one just perfect, LOL...love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and the fabulous detail on this one Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Linda this card is amazing...love the image, design and the colours you've used are just beautiful.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Linda, I love the oriental look. The tree and the background you've created are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card linda - I made a card using this stamp yesterday - lol!!! Hope you have a good day! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful oriental themed card, you've chosen some amazing colours and a great image! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls challenge this week, hope to see you soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and colours,love your image,Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Linda, gorgeous colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beauty!!! Sensational!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another absolutely beautiful card, love, love, love the colours and textures on this one sweetie. Hope you have a good day. Hugs xnx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacular, Linda! Of course I love the purple/lavendar but your embossing on the Cherry Tree is just superb. Lovely design and delightful flower embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda, love the image and the colours are wonderful
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a spectacular card! I love the colours you ave used,m it gives it such a magical feel. Someone is going to be very happy to receive this beauty!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei, your creation is a delight to see!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning card Linda. Very adventurous useing blue but it just works.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda, such a beautiful card love the glittery feel and that tree is gorgeous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda I love this card and the colours are fab!! Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tree is just beautiful, I love the colours, so striking
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Linda. Love all the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Linda thanks for joining our challenge this week at artistic inspirations.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx