An early start for me today as I am off to pick up my new car and then off to meet my brother and sister-in-law for lunch in Alderley Edge. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
My card for today is made using Hobby House Elisabeth Bell topper called Cooking with Grandma.
1. Shaped card base from my stash.
2. I have cut out the patchwork paper from LOTV Country Lady Paper using Spellbinder Labels 1 die then wrapped ribbon around the card before matting and layering onto the base of the card.
3. The second layer is from Core'dination So Mod cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped labels 1.
4. I have coloured around the image using Copic pens and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I have added a double bow and added 2 heart gems and a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today