Today I have another GDT card I have made for the Digi Bells DT Blog. I have used Duckie Digie from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Store. I do love this little image and have made a birthday card for one of my friends little boys.
1. 6 x 6 square scalloped card.
2. First layer is pale blue pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder square die and embossed with dotty embossing folder.
3. Second layer is red card cut out with Labels 1 Spellbinder die
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics, added glitter to the bubbles, then cut out with Spellbinder Labels 26.
5. To finish off I have added a duck from my stash, pearl gems and a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today