Followers

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Digi Bells GDT Post

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I have another GDT card I have made for the Digi Bells DT Blog.  I have used Merry Weather from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Store for my card today.  Such an adorable little girl and she reminds me so much of summer which I so want to get here soon!



Recipe

1. Using White Centura Pearl card I cut out an oval card using Spellbinder Oval Die and created an Easel Card.
2. The first layer is yellow pearlescent card cut out with Decorative Oval Die by Spellbinder.
3. The 3rd layer is blue pearlescent card and the 4th is yellow pearlescent card both cut out with the oval die
4. I printed the image onto Supersmoothe card and cut out with Spellbinder Decorative Oval then coloured with Copic Ciao Pens, I inked the edges of the frame with Dew Drops Versamagic Sea Breeze.
5. I cut out the Leave Flourish and Butterfly with blue pearlescent card and added blue pearl gems.
6. To finish off I cut out another piece of blue card wrapped yellow organza ribbon around and added a bow.  I then used Tattered Lace Sentiment die to make the gold "With Love" and added a blue gem either side.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



25 comments:

  1. Linda this is truly beautiful, love the shape of this card, and the fresh colours, stunning detail too, good news at the dentist then, how cool...hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Love the shape of this and that cute image. The butterfly is outstanding!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite images Linda. Fab card design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Linda and I love the dies you have used.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful,love the image and the shape of your card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda! love the fresh lemon and the pretty shape. XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful image Linda, fabulous easel card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Linda - so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful summery card - lovely colours and pretty image - love the shape - fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Linda. Arent you a busy bee. You put me to shame at the moment I am trying to find my mojo but it keeps hideing. lolx

    Kayx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this Linda, so colourful and very pretty. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been a busy lady again Linda and made some beautiful cards this week. This one is very pretty, gorgeous colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda this is such a cute image. Loving the oval shape and cheerful colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Linda. I love the shaped easel card and the gorgeous die cuts and image you have used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Linda you have done it again - another beautiful card. I love the dies you have used and the stamp is so pretty colored in perfectly.
    Crafty Blessings
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So very pretty Linda! I just love that image you chose and the card's layout is stunning. Gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely creation, I love the colours! Thanks for playing at PTW this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow fab project love the colours - thank you for Joining Crafty girls Challenge - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another gorgeous creation Linda, I love the oval shape on this one!
    While I'm here, let me don my DT hat!
    Thanks for Playing along with us at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card. Thank you for joining in with us over at Crafting For All Seasons, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG Linda this is MARVELOUS! I love these SB dies!! Awesome colors...so bright and beautiful!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweet easel card! I love that image. Thanks for joining us for our Girly Girl challenge at Crafting By Designs this week. Hope to see you for our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this oval shaped easel card! Very pretty :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic project. Thanks for joining us at crafty girls -hope to see you back for a future challenge! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx